Friday, February 11, 2011

A pirates life for me.

Hey hey hey y'all!!!

Today is my last day working at Pirates of the Caribbean and last night I switched a shift and worked at Pop Century. I. LOVED. IT. It was so much fun, the people were nice, and I liked the managers a lot.

Next week, I am deployed (again) to FANTASYLAND! :) That should be really exciting. I can't wait to Pixie Dust little kids!

I am staying at Saratoga Springs this weekend. I can't wait to see what it looks like and everything. And i'm seeing The Magic, The Memories, and You AGAIN tonight. I love that show so much.

Things are going so well here. I'm loving it.

Love, Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway of the Candace Cameron book Reshaping It All over at my blog, A Day of Wonders.
    Email me at directress@live.com with your snail mail address and I'll get it to you.

    ReplyDelete