Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
10 things about myself
- My heart is very guarded. It is hard to get past that, but once you do, you will be a friend forever.
- Jesus Christ my best friend!
- I like to listen to the Spice Girls.
- I am a Disney fanatic.
- Reading is very calming to me.
- My little brother is amazing and I have enjoyed watching him grow up into the young man that he is becoming.
- I work out, but I hate it. I just wish I was in better shape.
- I am fearful of what the future may hold.
- I love my job. I work with some of the most amazing kids!
- I love sleep. Probably more than the average person!
9 things I have thought about recently
- I can't wait to move to Orlando and work for the Mouse. I am looking forward do it so much.
- Ministering to the girls I have this summer is more important than ever. It's my last year AND their last year before they go to high school.
- Friendships change, people change, and I have changed.
- The Dalit people of India need our help!
- The internet at my house is running slow and it's frustrating.
- I am nervous about having a roommate again. I haven't had one in about 3 years.
- I want to take more spanish classes. Where can I do this?
- Ugh, I need to work out, but I don't want to.
- I should probably blog more.
8 ways to win my heart
- Cook for me
- Read the bible with me
- Treat me the way I should be treated
- Be honest
- Be patient
- Do not be selfish or self-seeking
- Have a love for God
- Treat my family and friends with respect
7 favorite songs I have had
- Separate Ways (worlds apart)-Journey
- Part of your world-The Little Mermaid
- Tear Down the Walls-Hillsong United
- My own two hands-Jack Johnson
- Face Up-Lights
- Friends in Low Places-Garth Brooks
- Something to be Proud of-Montgomery Gentry
6 things I do before I go to bed
- Close the blinds
- Brush my teeth
- Text my boyfriend
- Read a book
- Set my alarm
5 things I wish I could say to 5 different people
- I'm glad I got away from that tiny town and that tiny school. You tried to bring me down. As a counselor, you tried to get me to apply to local schools and not live up to my potential. Well guess what? I am making it in South Florida. I graduated college. And I am gonna be working for a Fortune 100 company. And you said I wouldn't make it.
- Thank you for teaching me to be better person and thank you for bringing me closer to God. Thank you for the wonderful Youth Group that I enjoyed so much and thank you for the Dallas trips to CFNI!
- I wish you were more "family". I hate that you are so distant. You are not the type of family member I was taught there was. You are never there.
- Thank you for being such a wonderful father. I truly am still a "daddy's girl" and I love that.
- Thank you for teaching me how to respect, how to love, how to turn my cheek and how to get out of that stupid little town. Thank you for following me to Florida. I would never have done it without you.
4 things you are doing right now
- Listening to Glee cast
- Drinking coffee
- Watching my cat dream
3 things you are scared of
- Dying without saying goodbye
- Losing someone I am close to
- Breast cancer
2 things to do before you die
- Travel the world, particularly Europe
- Make an impact on as many lives as possible
- I am scared to death to step out into the unknown and work for Disney. And I hate that I will be 4 hours away from my family and boyfriend.
Friday, May 14, 2010
- Okay, so obviously Quinn is preggo and is feeling all sorry for herself because her baby daddy wants to be with everyone BUT her.
- On the note of the baby daddy, Puck is trying to get with Mercedes because when his mohawk got shaved off by his doctor (because they thought he might have had a cancerous mole?) his popularity plummeted and nobody was scared of him anymore. Mercedes is the hot new girl on the block with her skyrocketing popularity, therefore Puck starts to date her (even though she KNOWS he is using her).
- Finn is still pining over Rachel who is still pining over Jesse. This crazy love triangle stuff is so old. Rachel just needs to get with Finn because obviously Jesse is over her after the whole debaucle last week.
- Rachel has lost her voice due to tonsilitis and is scared she will never be able to sing again which turns into a huge poor pitiful me sob fest. She goes to visit Finn's friend who can never walk or play football again and she realizes there is more to her than singing (DUH!) even though it turns out that her voice is fine and turns back to normal.
- This episode was filled with some good music, and some dumb music. I feel like Glee is putting too many songs in one episode now because they are trying to compensate for the poor story lines. The directors need to just focus on one story, one (or two songs) and go back to the basics of the show.
- And most of this review was based off of my opinions and the way I see the show, so don't be offended. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, yes?
- Oh, and don't think I don't LOVE this show, because I so do. :)