Friday, October 29, 2010

October 27th :)

So the last few weeks have just been a rush, between working the Halloween parties and working some really crazy hours (hello...3am?) and going to play in the parks before work and on my days off as well. "It's a Small World" re-opened, and I thought it was going to change and be different so I waited in a 40 minute line to ride it, only to find out the only thing changed was the line queue. I love the ride, but it is NOT worth a 40 minute wait, haha.

The last of the Halloween parties is this upcoming weekend and then next week, the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party starts up and so that's going to be a whirlwind of craziness as well. I am so excited for a change though and I can't wait to attend that party as a guest as well! :)

I am going home this weekend. I am taking a train back down to South Florida on Friday to get there just in time for Greg and I's date for our 3 year anniversary which coincidentally is actually on Friday. I then have an orthodontist appointment on Saturday afternoon (which is why I was going home in the first place) and then I am hoping to spend the afternoon with my best friend Christine and her adorable baby Leilani. Then on Saturday evening I am going to go to church at CBG which I have missed greatly and then drive up to West Palm Beach to Jen's new apartment for a get-together she is having! Then on Sunday is Halloween which I will likely spend most of the day with my family. I am not sure if I am coming back to Orlando on Sunday or Monday. It will depend on if I can get my Monday night shift covered or not.

Well, this is a longer update than normal but it has been a little while since I have blogged. I am hoping to blog about my trip when I get back and I will probably post a vlog about that as well.

Hope everyone is having a great week! :) If you have any questions feel free to check out my Formspring athttp://formspring.me/lytysha . It can be questions about anything, including about the Disney College Program.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment