Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Traditions day!

Good morning!!!!!

It is a rainy day but it is still gonna be a great one! Today is TRADITIONS! I have the later session at 2pm which means I have to be at the bus at 12:45! I am so happy to have the later session because all of my roomies had the earlier one and my roommate was up at like 4am to get ready and such. Glad that was not me! I just finished showering and putting my makeup on and I pressed my "professional" clothes and now i am just waiting for my hair to dry, so while I am doing that, I am updating this and I am going to try to edit my vlog from the first couple of days.

Check-in and casting went very smoothly for the most part. I found out that I am in Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square and I do not have a specific store. I will be moving between all of them. That's okay with me, as long as I get to work in the Christmas store the most! That is what I requested and I am so excited that I got the area. :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment