Monday, August 30, 2010

My days off and Training

(Ashley and I at Epcot)


Hello everyone!!! I had yesterday and today off so I spent the majority of today cleaning and then I think I am headed out to Typhoon Lagoon for a bit to soak up some sunshine! :) I work for like 9 days straight after today so I am gonna be exhausted.

I went to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios in the past few days to spend some time with my roomies Amber and Ashley. I have not gotten to go anywhere with Rachel yet because she works a lot...boo :( But last night we watched "The Last Song" together and The Emmy's so that was fun!

I loved Taylor Swift's new video for "Mine" that just came out. It's on CMT all the time!!!! <3>

Oh, and I have two more days of training (In Costume) until I am able to be by myself on the registers! I am so nervous to be by myself because their standards are so freakin' high! Hopefully I do ok!

Comment on here if there is anything you would like me to talk about throughout my experience and also if there is anything you would like me to Vlog about!

Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment