Friday, May 21, 2010

Survey

10 things about myself

  • My heart is very guarded. It is hard to get past that, but once you do, you will be a friend forever.
  • Jesus Christ my best friend!
  • I like to listen to the Spice Girls.
  • I am a Disney fanatic.
  • Reading is very calming to me.
  • My little brother is amazing and I have enjoyed watching him grow up into the young man that he is becoming.
  • I work out, but I hate it. I just wish I was in better shape.
  • I am fearful of what the future may hold.
  • I love my job. I work with some of the most amazing kids!
  • I love sleep. Probably more than the average person!

9 things I have thought about recently

  • I can't wait to move to Orlando and work for the Mouse. I am looking forward do it so much.
  • Ministering to the girls I have this summer is more important than ever. It's my last year AND their last year before they go to high school.
  • Friendships change, people change, and I have changed.
  • The Dalit people of India need our help!
  • The internet at my house is running slow and it's frustrating.
  • I am nervous about having a roommate again. I haven't had one in about 3 years.
  • I want to take more spanish classes. Where can I do this?
  • Ugh, I need to work out, but I don't want to.
  • I should probably blog more.

8 ways to win my heart

  • Cook for me
  • Read the bible with me
  • Treat me the way I should be treated
  • Be honest
  • Be patient
  • Do not be selfish or self-seeking
  • Have a love for God
  • Treat my family and friends with respect

7 favorite songs I have had

  • Separate Ways (worlds apart)-Journey
  • Part of your world-The Little Mermaid
  • Tear Down the Walls-Hillsong United
  • My own two hands-Jack Johnson
  • Face Up-Lights
  • Friends in Low Places-Garth Brooks
  • Something to be Proud of-Montgomery Gentry

6 things I do before I go to bed

  • Close the blinds
  • Brush my teeth
  • Text my boyfriend
  • Read a book
  • Set my alarm
  • Pray

5 things I wish I could say to 5 different people

  • I'm glad I got away from that tiny town and that tiny school. You tried to bring me down. As a counselor, you tried to get me to apply to local schools and not live up to my potential. Well guess what? I am making it in South Florida. I graduated college. And I am gonna be working for a Fortune 100 company. And you said I wouldn't make it.
  • Thank you for teaching me to be better person and thank you for bringing me closer to God. Thank you for the wonderful Youth Group that I enjoyed so much and thank you for the Dallas trips to CFNI!
  • I wish you were more "family". I hate that you are so distant. You are not the type of family member I was taught there was. You are never there.
  • Thank you for being such a wonderful father. I truly am still a "daddy's girl" and I love that.
  • Thank you for teaching me how to respect, how to love, how to turn my cheek and how to get out of that stupid little town. Thank you for following me to Florida. I would never have done it without you.

4 things you are doing right now

  • This.
  • Listening to Glee cast
  • Drinking coffee
  • Watching my cat dream

3 things you are scared of

  • Dying without saying goodbye
  • Losing someone I am close to
  • Breast cancer

2 things to do before you die

  • Travel the world, particularly Europe
  • Make an impact on as many lives as possible

One Confession

  • I am scared to death to step out into the unknown and work for Disney. And I hate that I will be 4 hours away from my family and boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment