Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Updates

Well, I have not started my countdown yet, but I am getting super excited. I feel like I can't even focus on schoolwork because all I can think about is DISNEY!

Gotta stay focused though. I am, however, going to take a weekend trip up to Disney and get some more use out of my season passes before I move up there and they don't matter anymore. I kinda wish I didn't have it now because I am going to be getting free admission anyways. Oh well. Live and learn.

Well, I will begin a countdown soon so that this will be more interesting, although I am sure nobody reads it anyways! Haha.

Oh, and exactly one more month today until I graduate college! Crazy stuff!


1 comment:

  1. hey! i can borrow your season pass..just sayin'... JUST KIDDING!
    haha I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! GRADUATING COLLEGE AND DISNEY! soo lucky! :)

    <3333

    ReplyDelete