Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life as I know it, is ending...

I got my cap and gown and everything on Tuesday and I am ordering my college class ring this weekend! I also got my graduation pictures taken. This is all becoming so real and so scary. I can't believe I am graduating and moving to Orlando for six months after I finish out working summer camp! I also can't believe I will not be working at the day care anymore. It's all sad and happy at the same time.

I know that I have to move on from working at a day care and summer camp and being in school all of the time, but I am comfortable where I am at. I am kind of scared to go to Orlando and work at Disney. As much as I love Disney, working there is a whole different story. I know it will be fine, but I have also never been away from my family and boyfriend for six months. This is gonna be a hard goodbye. I know it is only four hours away from my house, but that is a LONG drive and I will rarely get more than one day off at a time!

Well, I will talk more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment