Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More updates!

Quick updates!

Hey ya'll! I have been sooo super busy with my last month of school and I am graduating in LESS THAN A MONTH! It is going so fast and i'm freaking out!

Woody left today to move to New York and work will not be the same. He is such an amazing person and I am going to miss him so much.

I am thinking about Disney CONSTANTLY and will be going to the parks in a couple of weeks because I need my fix. Good thing I have season passes! :)

Uhmm.....nothing else to really report. I really want to learn how to Vlog but I am not good with a video camera. :-/

I am getting more and more excited for Disney! I don't know what to do with myself. This summer is gonna seem so long! August 23rd needs to just get here!

Well, more later! If you want to ask me questions or anything, comment or go to my formspring. http://formspring.me/lytysha

1 comment:

  1. I so love going too. I took my girls for Christmas. Hope you tons of fun!

    Cindy
    fighting like a girl

    ReplyDelete