Saturday, March 12, 2011

Home sweet home

Coming home always feels so amazing. It's refreshing and relaxing and almost makes me want to stay here and NOT go back to Orlando. I love working for Disney but there is something about being with my family, friends and boyfriend that just makes me never want to go back. Especially my family. I miss them immensely...my pets too, as silly as that may sound.

In other news, I am working at Magic Kingdom strollers this week. Hopefully that will go well. I get my new schedule tomorrow and I am hoping and praying I am not deployed again. I NEED to go back to Liberty Square for at least a week.

I went to the orthodontist yesterday! I have 2 more appointments and then the braces are coming off! I am so incredibly happy about that.

Well, hopefully everyone is having a great weekend and remember to keep Japan and the Pacific Rim in your thoughts and prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment