Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Hello friends!

This is just a quick note to share with you about the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSH).

I have attended both as a guest and as a cast member and I must say, so far, this is by far the best thing that I have done since I have been here! :)

As a guest, I got to experience and trick or treating and such and take pictures with a lot of the characters and just have some fun. PLUS, I rode Dumbo for the FIRST TIME EVER on that night!!!! :)

As a cast member, the night I worked, I have the best memories from. In particular of these two kids, Jackson and Ella. They were so cute and they just wanted to play with me. We played a toss game, tag, and duck duck goose. It was so much fun and I will always remember them because they were just so cute and innocent and their parents were really great too. I love the MNSSH party because I can really get more into my role and definitely play the part! It was such a magical moment for me and I loved it!

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to share that real quick!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment